segunda-feira, janeiro 15, 2007

The speech of angels





"Without Music Life would be a mistake"
Friedrich Nietzsche

"Music was invented to confirm human loneliness"
Lawrence Durrell

"Music is the shorthand of emotion"
Leo Tolstoy

"Music expresses that which cannot be said
on which it is impossible to be silent"
Victor Hugo

"Music it´s a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind,
flight to the imagination and charm and quiety to life and to everything"

Platão

"...a painter paints pictures on canvas,
but musicans paint their pictures on silence"

Leopold S.

"...see deep enough and you see musicaly;
the heart of nature being everywhere music"

Thomas Carlyle

"...music can be the un-nameable and
communicate the unknowable"
Leonard Bernstein

"In the end i think of music
as saving grace for all humanity"

Henry Miller

"Music is well said to be the speech of angels;
in fact, nothing among the utterances allowed
to men is felt to be so divine.
It brings us near to the infinite."
Thomas Carlyle
Música: Svefn G-Englar
Artista: Sigúr Ros

6 Comentários:

Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Muito bem postado,esta sequência de pensamentos sumários pro-musicalidade.
Já tenho memorizado no meu auto-rádio a emissora que é este desassossego fm.

sábado, janeiro 20, 2007  
Blogger Telma disse...

olá nuno!
fico muito lisonjeada por este cantinho estar sintonizado no teu rádio...o troika também já está sintonizado no meu blog;)

beijos

sábado, janeiro 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Nina Simone - Feeling Good

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you
know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
Fish in the sea you know
how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun
you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean
And this old world is a new
world
And a bold world
For me
Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know
how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel


;))))) obrigado pela contaminação!

segunda-feira, janeiro 22, 2007  
Blogger Telma disse...

... e Tu obrigado por seres quem és!!! ;)

segunda-feira, janeiro 22, 2007  
Blogger hic et ubique disse...

gostei

quarta-feira, fevereiro 07, 2007  
Blogger Telma disse...

;) ainda bem que gostas-te Hic et hubic!!! tens aqui o meu convite pa vires a este pasquim sempre que quiseres!!!

bj

quinta-feira, fevereiro 08, 2007  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial